The Balanced Rider
At PT360, we focus on maintaining and improving your riding even if you aren't in peak physical fitness or you have a condition that potentially impairs your ability to ride at your best. The Balanced Rider is a comprehensive therapy based program that addresses musculoskeletal imbalances that can directly affect the quality of your horseback riding, regardless of your discipline.
Our treatment program includes:
- Home Horse Trainer
- In-office Seminars and Barn Clinics
- Evaluation to determine muscular imbalances & impairments
- Salt water therapy pool to improve balance & address multiple areas at once.
- Skilled physical therapy/athletic training intervention
- Rider biomechanics
- Activated Isolated Stretching
- Postural Restoration Techniques
- Dry Needling
- Group Fitness Classes