PT360, Vermont’s only Employee-owned Physical Therapy Cooperative, is looking to add to its ever-growing team of clinicians and administrators - come join our dynamic team and feel the cooperative difference!
PT360 is seeking an Athletic Trainer to join our Burlington clinical team to provide athletic training services in an outreach contract. Primary responsibilities will be to provide coverage for evening practices and weekend games for University of Vermont (UVM) club sports, including women’s rugby, football, ice hockey and lacrosse. Secondary responsibilities will be to provide injury screens for club sports athletes in the clinical setting.
- Maintain current certification and continuing education requirements as set forth by the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification
- Maintain current state licensure in accordance with the Vermont Board of Athletic Trainers.
Primary Outreach Responsibilities
- Provide first aid, injury assessment, treatment, rehabilitation, and reconditioning for student athletes. The AT will also be responsible for making appropriate physician referrals.
- Preventative taping and wrapping of student-athletes to prepare student athletes for practice and games.
- Become a liaison between the injured athlete, coach, and/or physician.
- Keep accurate records of all athletic injuries reported and record all rehabilitation procedures performed.
- Maintain flexibility of working hours as needed.
Primary Clinical Responsibilities
- Provide evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of club sports athletes.
- Become a liaison between patient, medical assistant, physician, or physician office staff.
- Provide continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
Salary & Hours
The outreach Athletic Training position is a salaried position for 32 hours weekly with the flexibility to increase or decrease as needed by the UVM Club Sports contract.
- Stipend towards medical insurance coverage
- Combined time off (2 weeks vacation + 3 days sick time); paid holidays
- Simple IRA with a 3% match
- Short and long-term disability coverage; Life insurance
- Continuing education allotment of $500.00 per year, plus Medbridge membership
- Synergy gym membership
Please submit CV, resume, and 3 letters of reference to Heather Chernyshov, MS, ATC, NCTMB. Resumes will be collected until 5/1/22 and interviews performed via zoom thereafter.
PT360 provides comprehensive PT services in state-of-the-art facilities including Aquatic PT, Myofascial Release, Postural Restoration, Athletic Training Services, Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, post-rehab group fitness classes, corporate wellness, and much more.
We have openings for full-time outpatient, orthopedic physical therapists in all of our clinics. We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, continuing education, 401K matching, health club membership, vacation package, and ownership opportunities.
If you are looking to pursue a new career opportunity that will enable you to reach your professional goals, please send your resume to Deborah Harris, PT, CLT. Your inquiry will be held with the highest discretion.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commensurate to years of experience
- PT360 Burlington (80 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401)
- PT360 Shelburne (120 Graham Way, Suite 110, Shelburne, VT 05482)
- PT360 S. Burlington (10 Farrell St, Suite 7, S. Burlington, VT 05403)
- PT360 Williston (426 Industrial Ave, Suite 190, Williston, VT 05495)
No positions posted
No positions posted