Orthopedics is the bread and butter of most outpatient physical therapy clinics. At PT360, we offer therapy services for a wide range of orthopedic conditions from head to toe. From sprains & strains to post-surgical issues to movement dysfunctions, our knowledgeable therapists work closely with your healthcare team to optimize your rehabilitation. We recognize that the body is complex and interconnected, and we aim to treat the whole person in order to maximize function and return you to your favorite activities!
What treatments are included in physical therapy visits?
Depending on what you are being seen for, your treatment can vary because we offer individualized care. Visits may include, but are not limited to:
- Strengthening & aerobic conditioning
- Flexibility & range of motion exercises
- Core stabilization & balance training
- Body mechanics training
- Functional training
- Manual therapies - soft tissue mobilization, joint mobilization, scar tissue mobilization, therapeutic cupping.
- Therapeutic modalities - integrative dry needling, ultrasound, electric stimulation, iontophoresis, cold laser, kinesiotaping
Your visits may also include the use of our Specialized Rehab Equipment, such as the Alter-G Anti-Gravity Treadmill, Salt Water Therapy Pool, and Biodex Balance System.
All of our therapists are trained and proficient at treating orthopedic conditions, and several of our physical therapists have completed advanced study to become Board-Certified Clinical Specialists in Orthopedic Physical Therapy (OCS).