Stand Your Ground
A Proactive Approach to Preventing Falls
Falling is the cause of many injuries that can lead to a lengthy physical therapy rehabilitation or ultimately surgery. We know that as we age, our chances of falling increase due to poor balance, decreased strength, and lack of confidence. Stand Your Ground! is a unique program designed to put you in control by giving you all the tools you need to prevent falls.
Our program offers:
- Biodex Balance Testing: With this state-of-the-art test, we can objectively measure risk factors and design a custom program for your specific needs
- Education on the physiology of balance and how our bodies respond to changes in our environment that affect balance.
- Information about shoewear, home modifications, and other issues such as vision and medication side effects that can affect balance.
- A personalized exercise program that is easy to follow and can be performed at home with little to no special equipment.
- The opportunity for extra support, if needed, to reassess or progress your individualized program which can also include a second Biodex test for comparison.
PT360 strives to find affordable alternatives that will allow you to receive the treatment you need without exhausting your insurance benefits. This is important because of the changing state of health care that has resulted in decreased coverage universally. Stand Your Ground! Provides professional guidance and support that enables you to take a proactive role in your overall wellness.
For more information, contact for Maria, Scottie and LuAnn at 657-7990